The XoSoft project, funded under the European Union's Horizon 2020 framework programme for research and innovation, has been working on developing a soft wearable assistive device, aimed at improving movement for people with reduced mobility.
For the final event, XoSoft is organising a one-day Exoskeletons and Soft Wearable Robotics Day for researchers and organisations in the field of exoskeletons and wearable robotics. XoSoft is therefore happy to invite interested participants to attend in Amsterdam in the Netherlands on Thursday 14th March 2019.
The event provides:
- Key note talks from three experts in the field of wearable robotics from the perspective of an engineer and a clinician as well as from a soft exoskeleton start-up company.
- Project pitches to get an insight into the results and share the experience of five EU funded wearable robotics projects.
- An opportunity to see live demonstrations of multiple exoskeletons and prototypes in action.
- Interactive workshop sessions on “EU funding opportunities” and “Standardisation and Benchmarking for wearable robotics”.
- Networking with more than 50 stakeholders from industry and academia to discuss potential collaboration and business opportunities.
Further details can be found here.
Registration is now open. Participation is free of charge. However, places are limited and will be given on a first register, first serve basis.